http://download.yousendit.com/9F4F2D3E5D9366D6

lyin' in a bathtub lookin through a cloud
and watchin' my lucky stars
go out

lyin in a bathtub curling my toes
trying to remember how that song goes
the one about the bathtub
the one about the cloud
watch my lucky stars
go out

watch my lucky stars
go out

yes i'm lyin in a bathtub lookin through a cloud
and i'm watchin' my lucky stars
go out

lyin' in a bathtub
lyin' down low
lyin' in a bathtub
lyin' all alone

i'm lyin' in a bathtub
i'm lyin' to myself about
me and you and
everybody else.

i'm lyin' in a bathtub lookin' through a cloud
and watchin' my lucky stars go out.

~Mark Sandman


This entry was posted on 12:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: