It sure looks like SUMMER! Check out what some of my friends have been up to.

Favorites from Others @ Flickr - Apr - Jul 2009

*Click the image to go to Flickr where beneath the mosaic each image has a link back to the photographer's original post.

**ETA: Oops. I guess next time I need to do a 5x5 grid so I don't squish the last column! ;)


This entry was posted on 2:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    ROCKNROLLPIMP said...

    FEELS like summer today
    i MELTED.

  1. ... on August 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
  2. rhondapalooza said...

    I hear that! It's downright miserable in Florida right now. Not much different than where you are, I am sure. I can't WAIT for Fall!!

  3. ... on August 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
  4. ROCKNROLLPIMP said...

    YUP
    these are the days that make southerners dream of fall and football

  5. ... on August 4, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
  6. rhondapalooza said...

    ALMOST football time!! We're gettin' mighty close, my friend.

  7. ... on August 4, 2009 at 7:59 PM