For those who don't already know... one tiny fraction of the job I do here at UF is work with and register all of the high school dual enrollment students each semester. The following is an email I received from one of them over the weekend. It brought a tear to my eye. I'm such a sentimental little beeyotch! ;)

From: ...@aol.com
Date sent: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:53:52 EST
Subject: UF Acceptance
To: rho@...

Rhonda,

Thank you so much for everything that you've done for me. I enjoyed my
experience at UF this summer so much and I also learned a lot about
college life. Getting 2 A's in the classes that I took I'm sure helped me
immensely, but if it wasn't for you, I never would have gotten it done.
You were a tremendous help, and I just wanted to thank you, for I am now a Florida Gator.

Thanks Again,
Michael S.


This entry was posted on 9:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: