Well... here I am at work again. and 'tis Friday.

And I seem to have some sort of unspoken rule that I do as little work as possible on Fridays (particularly when 3/4 of the rest of my co-workers are not in the office today for various reasons).

When the cat is away... the mice will play!

But the funny thing about that is that I have a desk full of work to do and by 10AM I'm already bored of surfing the net and figuring most of my net friends won't wake up and be online to chat with for at least a couple more hours. Wake up already people! You KNOW who you are! Don't be the one responsible for *forcing* me to work for lack of anything better to pass the time! The HORROR!

Too bad I can't be out getting my Christmas shopping done right now instead...


This entry was posted on 9:33 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: