Well... It was beautiful and sunshine-y here today so I tried to go on a little photography field trip to Bivens Arm Nature Park a couple of miles away from where I live. I got there and parked and found the boardwalks and overlooks closed for repairs, so I decided to take some of the footpaths through the woods. Nothing exciting to report. I think I took all of 7 pictures and scrapped 4 of them. :p Tangled Florida overgrowth is pretty much tangled Florida overgrowth no matter what time of year you're trekking through it. That's okay though. I was outdoors and it was really nice out, plus I got a good hour+ walk in.


Tomorrow I'm going to try again with a local botanical garden which is a few miles further from my house in the opposite direction. We'll see what happens!

I also have some cooking planned for tomorrow (new recipes!) and an afternoon online chat with past high school classmates to talk about our upcoming class reunion. PLUS I have Monday off also. Gotta figure out what I wanna do with *that* day! ;)

Coming up soon for me:
Hoggetown Medieval Faire
Old Crow Medicine Show concert
Mardi Gras 2009


This entry was posted on 11:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: