So this time I dreamed I was camping and saw a Komodo Dragon. LOL. I ran to the car to get my camera (which was inside the car charging through a cigarette lighter adapter), shut the door closed, and the thing saw me so I started skipping back to the back of the trailer at a good pace, got all poised about 6 feet behind it, trained my camera right on the back edge of the trailer, zoomed in some, and waited for it to present itself because I just KNEW I was going to get at LEAST a couple of kickass shots.

When the giant truck of the people camping next to us came charging into view on my finder, it about scared me half to death. That was supposed to be the Komodo! Where had it gone? Was it still coming?!

I waited a minute, crouched there and ready, then finally pulled the camera down and looked toward the neighbors' campsite. I said "Did you guys see the monitor lizard?" and they go "Ayup. Tossed it back into the river."

I was pissed.

hahaha

No idea why, however, since the things are meat-eaters and this was no small Komodo and I had no business trying to get the thing to follow me in hopes of getting a good picture of it. But it *was* a dream after all! Guess I thought I was Shazzam the Komodo Huntress or something!


To see a lizard (just a lizard, generally) in your dream, signifies your primal instincts and reactions toward sex, food, etc. and your anxieties toward these feelings. The lizard can also be representative of a person who you view as cold-blooded, fearful, or thick-skinned. On a more positive note, the lizard also symbolizes emerging creativity, renewal, and revitalization. It may also suggest that you are well-grounded.

*shrug!*

Specific info that I could find on the Komodo dragon itself (which seems as if it would be much more prudent since the type of lizard in my dream was very specific), basically stated that the Komodo has spiritual and psychic symbolism and could represent a fight, a battle, as in a real one going on, or it could represent a change of circumstances, new direction in life.

All in all I'm not really sure what to make of the dream. But it was interesting! And I acted completely out of character in it (luring it toward me for the perfect shot)! haha!


This entry was posted on 10:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: