Had a lovely dinner at Rick & Kim's house (Mike's brother and sister-and-law). We were joined by another of his brother's, Brendan, and Brendan's girlfriend Melissa.

The menu was SERIOUS (potato and chive soup, prime rib, spinache souffle, twice baked potatoes, and yorkshire pudding!). And for dessert, a cranberry strudel (with yummy orange zest). My palate was in HEAVEN!

I cinched the win on our game of Cranium by managing to spell the word "catastrophe" backwards the first try without writing anything down. That's right! Who's yer Momma?! haha! Considering all the granny smith green apple cider I'd had and the after-dinner amaretto... I was pretty impressed with myself. ;)


This entry was posted on 10:06 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: