(This is something they had on the tables at the departmental holiday luncheon I went to today and I thought it was cute. Yes... I got them all right! *teehee* Can you?)

The following words are alternate titles for several well-known Christmas Carols:

Quadruped with crimson proboscis
5PM to 6AM without noise
Miniscule hamlet in the far east
Ancient benevolent despot
Adorn the vestibule
Exuberance directed to the planet
Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing
Monarchial trio
Yonder in the haystack
Assemble, everyone who believes
Hallowed post meridian
Fantasies of a colorless December 25th
Tin tintinnabulums
A dozen 24-hour yule periods
Befell during the transparent witching hour
Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
I merely desire a pair of incisors
I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red
Perambulating through December solistice fantasy
Aloft on the acme of the abode


This entry was posted on 9:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: